The day has arrived! The day when I (finally) open my first subscription box*!!
And I’m sure you’ll be happy to know that there was indeed a book inside!
SEPTEMBER UPPERCASE BOX: Unboxing
First of all, I’d like to point out that I got really excited just looking at the box (which is actually a bag, but whatever). I mean, look at how cute it is! It’s got little “stamps” from far off places and stuff. It’s very cute! Very bookish.
When I opened the bag, there were several things inside! Yay for miscellaneous things!
Here’s all that was inside:
- a nice infinity scarf with books and colorful designs on it
- a pin which relates to the book they gave me
- a bookmark / reading tracking thing… (you’re supposed to go to the website when you reach certain pages of the book? I don’t know, I haven’t used it yet!)
- a note and signed paper from the author!
- a little booklet which contains a special deleted chapter of said book
Ignite the Stars, by Maura Milan
(feat. the scarf)
I haven’t really heard much about this book, but look at how beautiful the cover is! So much color! Very nice.
I’m excited to read it… sometime in the future 🙂
Here’s a look at everything in the bag:
*No, Uppercase did not pay me to write this review, and they certainly did not send me the box for free! I just paid for it myself, like you do. It was fun!
I’ll give a full review of the book when I finish! Thanks for reading this post!